- The client wanted a centralized location for information on policies, programs and news related to the efforts of the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, with an interactive way to supply information.
- Targeted content towards prospective students including an alumni spotlight, information on core pipeline programs and diversity testimonials
- Resources available for Faculty and Staff including opportunities, faculty development tools and grant/fellowship availability
- Responsive design for optimized display on tablets and mobile devices
- The content is powered by Drupal content management system (CMS) allowing for real-time content edits
- Scalability for future enhancements and features
- Design and aesthetic correctly representing the Weill Cornell Medicine new brand identity